BASIC MESOPOTAMIAN (BABYLONIAN) COMMANDMENTS
BASIC COMMANDMENTS FOR Human Mesopotamians (Babylonians)
*The one supreme God, the all mighty, the omnipresent is the only true God and lord, holy MARDOK . Thou shall not have any other Gods besides thy lord, holy MARDOK. The different Babylonian societies may call holy Marduk by different names as can happen with a difference in Babylonian language. This is an acceptable religious practise and thus causes no disrespect to the holy Marduk.
*Thou shall not take any graven image or idol for worship
*Thou shall take the name of holy high lord, the MARDOK with reverence and worship and shall not take its name in vain
* The holy Marduk has given you in its infinite wisdom a set of identity as individual identity (in respect of gender, physical and mental attributes), a family identity (in respect of your mother, father, brother, sister, and your family lineage), a species identity as Human Babylonians, and a religious identity as mescaci Babylonians. Thou shall protect and preserve and persevere with your identities all your life and after. You should never alter these identities as these are given to you by holy Marduk in its divine wisdom and is the connection between you and holy Marduk. You will never sever this connection as its the means by which the holy Marduk has laid your redemption. You will also not allow others to alter or destroy your identity as it is an attack to sever the link between you and holy Marduk and thus its blasphemy. You can do anything to preserve and protect your identity, including destroying people who want to change or alter or destroy your identity or impose the identity of others on you. Such efforts by others is a great crime against holy Marduk and punishable by death.
* When the holy Marduk brings you into this world, the holy Marduk not only gives you the Identity but with it also the means, physical, mental and spiritual to define your deeds. Thus with the unique identity that holy Marduk provides you at birth comes the responsibility to indulge in deeds that are good and in accordance with the commandments. Since your deeds may be effected by others in the society, it is incumbent on you to choose the society in which you live so that you are not adversely affected in your deeds. You always live in a Babylonian society and in that try to make way to gain the society of good people and avoid bad people.
* Because holy Marduk provides you with a unique identity and gives you attributes to define your deeds, you are responsible for your own deeds, more so if you are living in a Babylonian society. You only will be held responsible for your deeds by the holy Marduk. In case you do deeds which are not good and not in accordance with the commandments, you are responsible to nullify and neutralize your bad deeds by re-entering the path of enlightenment given to you by holy Marduk and stop all bad deeds and indulge in good deeds. This is your only chance of redemption in front of holy Marduk.
* Thus redemption is only obtainable by stopping bad deeds and indulging in good deeds. Other people cannot provide redemption. Thus seeking redemption from others is blasphemy.
* To start on the path of redemption one must realize the bad deeds one has done, than charter a practical and spiritual course to correct yourself. The practical course is to start doing good deeds and stopping bad deeds. You can take spiritual help from the Ziggurat by talking to the Ziggurat priest. In such matters confession to the Ziggurat priest can be helpful spiritually. But such confession can be made to your mother or father if they are spiritually leading a life as provided by holy Marduk. In some cases such confession can be made to a spiritually elevated person in the society. In extreme conditions where you think that you are a danger to the society such a confession can be made to law-enforcement/ legal authority.
*Thou shall try to understand the ways and means by which the holy Marduk has created this Cosmos, This Universe, This Earth, This Life and This Us. Thus the study of the creation of Life and Cosmos and how the various elements of nature work and interact is the highest form of worship (along with good deeds) to the holy Marduk. But not everybody in the society is endowed by the holy Marduk with faculties and attributes to do so in its highest form. Those with higher attributes and faculties are to be given high regard and honour in the society. Every effort should be made by the society to help these higher faculty members of the society to study nature and bring truth infront of the society. Those with lesser faculty and attributes should learn from these higher faculty and attribute members of the society to further science and understanding of nature. Holy Marduk wants us to understand and appreciate its creation. Thus science in Mescac is a form of pure worship to the holy Marduk and is promoted.
* The Ziggurat is not only a place of worship in following and reading holy scripture (the Mescac Bible) but it is also a science laboratory where the blessed scientists study science and do scientific experiments and research. In earlier times the King was the highest scientist in the society but with spread of knowledge and education, others also joined as scientists and started worshipping in their Ziggurats. Thus a Ziggurat can be constructed in accordance with one's scientific and spiritual needs. Those with lesser means who cannot construct their own Ziggurats or do not need on a regular basis can go to public Ziggurats to study holy scripture (Mescaci Bible) and scientific literature.
* It is the duty of the Babylonian scientist to make its scientific discoveries and inventions available to the society and it is the duty of the society to honour and attribute such scientific discovery and inventions to the scientist. All such records of the scientific achievement and its author are to be maintained in the Ziggurat.
* Since the holy Marduk has laid a path of enlightenment and truth for you to follow to achieve peace and harmony in this life and after, and provided you with the mental, physical and spiritual means and attributes to achieve this peace and harmony in this life and after by the path laid out by the holy Marduk, the holy Marduk expect you to maintain the integrity of these physical, mental and spiritual attributes and thus gives you the right to defend your physical, mental and spiritual attributes from harm by others or yourself and thus you can take the path of war if necessary to protect these attributes. But this effort and war is not only to be done to protect one's individual attributes but physical, mental, and spiritual attributes of the society as a whole is to be protected both from within and outside. To successfully defend these individual and societal attributes given by holy Marduk thou shall develop sufficient military skills and hardware to defend these individual and societal physical, mental and spiritual attributes both from within and outside attack and harm. This is the duty of every member in the Babylonian society. Thus development of military skills is in accordance with self defense and a necessity to maintain the blessings of holy Marduk on the individual as well as the society.
*Remember the weekly holiday (Sabbath) and to keep it holy.It is your day to rest, give time to family, relax and indulge in matters which need your attention. You can avail of all holidays that you get for such matters and give some time for introspection and remembering our creator, the holy Mardok
*Honour and give due respect to your father and mother
*Thou shall not kill, except in self defence
*Thou shall not commit adultery
*Thou shall not steel or indulge in corruption
*Thou shall not bear false witness
*Thou shall not covet things which do not belong to you or
things you do not deserve.
*Thou will and should always marry or reproduce with a Babylonian (Mesopotamian). Marriage or reproduction with a non-Mesopotamian is strictly prohibited. Though sexual intercourse with a non- Mesopotamian is allowed under certain circumstances.
*Thou shall always maintain straight life and shun(reject) homosexuality. Homosexuality is a crime, punishable by death.
* Thou shall maintain a constant state of straight life by maintaining a perpetual female-male relationship and avoiding homosexuals and homosexuality. Thou will make aware of the presence of homosexuals to others in the society so they can protect themselves from them and safeguard themselves from homosexual modus operandi.
* Since it is thy duty to maintain straight life, though shall procure a stable female-male relationship at the earliest. A marriage is considered a duty and procreation and love its goal. The wife and husband shall behave in a manner to stabilise and make happy this relationship. Most matters between husband and wife should be sorted out by mutual understanding and love in accordance with Babylonian religion and culture (Mescac)
* Thou shall carry arms and weapons as needed to defend thyself and other Babylonians. This includes protecting life, honour, property and thy religion and country
*Thou shall strive to place yourself in a place and position where you can protect yourself and other Babylonians in accordance with Babylonian religion (Mescac). Hence migration to places where Babylonians are in good numbers and where thy can support each other is desirable and should be done.
*Thou shall not indulge in betting or gambling
*Though is permitted to indulge in the enjoyment of alcohol but it should be in limits which does not hinder you from observing the commandments nor it should hinder the rights of other people.
*Thou shall strive to achieve as much as your intelligence and capabilities permit as given to you by holy Mardok. Thus Babylonian society has to be free of any form of caste system and reservations.
* Thou can have all that is provided by nature for food, from both the animal Kingdom as well as the Plant Kingdom
*It is thy duty to reproduce, and thou shall do your utmost to bring in this world a progeny in the image of the male partner and a progeny in the image of the female partner, this is how holy Marduk created you, a male and a female, and this is what you have to give to this world, the better the holy Marduk blessed you with intelligence and Physical attributes, stronger is your duty to reproduce and contribute to babylonian society, so it can become stronger and better
* Every number or digit or a combination of them is unique, thou shall not attach any religious value to them
An important corollary of above commandments and Monotheism is that Mesopotamian commandments are public in sphere, with no claim to any individual superiority and hence according to Mesopotamian Law, no individual can claim prophethood. Any such claim is bogus and punishable offence according to Mesopotamian laws, culture and tradition.
Another very important corollary, which follows from the above discussion and commandments is that Mesopotamians can have only a Mesopotamian as holy priest or holy King or spiritual leader. Taking a Non-Mesopotamian as priest or King or Spiritual leader is blasphemy and an offense punishable by death.
*An important corollary of above laws is that any law by man which goes against the above commandments is unacceptable and bogus.