BASIC MESOPOTAMIAN (BABYLONIAN) COMMANDMENTS
BASIC COMMANDMENTS FOR Human Mesopotamians (Babylonians)
*The one supreme God, the all mighty, the omnipresent is the only true God and lord, holy MARDOK . Thou shall not have any other Gods besides thy lord, holy MARDOK. The different Babylonian societies may call holy Marduk by different names as can happen with a difference in Babylonian language. This is an acceptable religious practise and thus causes no disrespect to the holy Marduk.
*Thou shall not take any graven image or idol for worship
* The Babylonians lays great stress on the higher forms of human morality, speaking the truth and keeping one's word, which brings thee closer to the blessings of holy Marduk. The lord make its face to shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee. The Lord lift up its countenance upon thee and give thee peace
* In days gone past, the Sna Battu (= Sabbath) was on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th day of every month, which was set apart on which no work should be done. The extent of this holiday can be gauged such that the King should not change his robes, nor mount his chariot, nor offer sacrifices, nor render legal decisions, nor eat boiled or roasted meats and not even a physician should lay hand on the sick
* The marriage or union between you a Human Babylonian and a Non Babylonian is forbidden. Holy Marduk prescribes the severest punishment for such a transgression. The punishment is death to the Non Babylonian partner of such a union and social quarantine to the Babylonian partner. The social quarantine will continue till such time that a suitable Babylonian partner can be found to marry it.
* If a child is born between a Human Babylonian and a Non Babylonian even if no marriage has taken place, the Non babylonian partner will be put to death and the Babylonian and child will be put under strict social quarantine till such time that a suitable partner can be found for it. The child may be allowed to live.
* The holy Marduk ordains you Human Babylonians to preserve, protect and safeguard your eggs and sperms and allow fertilization between Human babylonians only. Fertilization with a Non Babylonian is punishable by death.
* The Holy Marduk has created the Human babylonians as a distinct and unique human species which differ from other human species both phenotypically and genotypically and thus are incompatible genetically with other human species. The child born of a union between a Human Babylonian and a Non babylonian is unstable genetically because of genetic incompatibility (Human Babylonians differ genetically from other human species by more than ten percent) and hence such a child is very prone to homosexuality. And the punishment for homosexuality is death. Because of genetic incompatibility, such a child is also unstable mentally and very liable to mental aberrations and diseases and criminal tendencies. The outcome is a form of devil which is an insult to holy Marduk. Such an eventuality should never be brought into this world.
* In light of the above commandments any union or marriage between a Human Babylonian and a Non babylonian done in whatever way is null and void both legally and spiritually. May holy Marduk guideth thee towards a happy married life between Babylonians.
* The holy Marduk is a most benevolent and kind creator and imposes no great burden for its worship. All your worship should arise from the desire to obtain the blessing and guidance of holy Marduk and thus the holy Marduk imposes no exacting postures for its worship. The posture of standing and raising your hands to the holy Marduk is the best posture to worship and seek blessing from the holy Marduk. All postures which require you to bend your spine and lower your head below your standing shoulders are to be avoided as they can be construed as Idol worship. Any posture of worship which bends your spine more than 90 degrees or a right angle is strictly prohibited and constitutes blasphemy.
* In the whole process of worship when standing either no human or idol should be infront or all worshippers should be sitting with only the Ziggurat Priest facing them either standing or sitting. Under no circumstance can a human, either worshipper or Ziggurat Priest, have its back to other worshippers when the spine is bent even slightly. The Ziggurat Priest will always face the worshippers and never bend while reading the holy scripture (mescaci Bible).
* The worship to the holy Marduk is a most pious occasion and under no circumstance can a sexual posture even remotely alike can be tolerated and thus kneeling and putting forehead on the ground is strictly prohibited and only mentioned as such a posture is blasphemy and insult to the holy Marduk. Such postures incite homosexual overtones and are strictly forbidden.
* Though the holy Marduk can be prayed to from anywhere anytime but the most solemn and pious prayers and worship can be done in Perfect Ziggurats like the Great Pyramid of Giza of holy high Priest and holy high King Pharaoh Khufu or the hanging gardens of Babylon of holy high Priest and holy high King Pharaoh Nebuchadnezzar or the Tower of Babel of holy high Priest and holy high King Pharaoh Nimrod. Others can endeavour to construct such perfect Ziggurats for holy and pious worship to gain maximum tranquility and output of mind.
*Thou shall take the name of holy high lord, the holy MARDOK with reverence and worship and shall not take its name in vain. The holy Marduk as all producing life unfolding whose power benign extends over all the Heaven and Earth. In they godhead far and wide as sky and sea thou spreadest thine awe.
* The holy Marduk in its infinite wisdom has given a limited lifespan to your life and expects you to live it in accordance with its Commandments and hence it is incumbent on you to utilise your time in life to optimise your performance as following the Commandments of holy Marduk and to living a fulfilling and happy life as ordained by the holy Marduk in your intelligence, mental attributes, physical attributes and spiritual attributes. Thou shall do your utmost to safeguard your time and potential and will not let others waste your time or attributes.
* Thou shall remember that while living, "Life is Time and Time is Life", such is the great importance attached to your time in life by the holy Marduk and thou shall not let others waste your time or life nor waste the time of others.
* But the holy Marduk in its infinite wisdom by giving unique and different intelligence, mental attributes, physical attributes, spiritual attributes has also qualified time differently for different people both qualitatively and quantitatively. In general people with more intelligence, higher mental attributes, higher physical attributes, higher spiritual attributes have more precious time as they have more to contribute to the society and hence wasting their time is a greater sin and also punishment is more severe.
* Because the holy Marduk attaches such great importance to our time in life it is your duty to safeguard it and protect it from being wasted either by yourself or by others. To safeguard your time the holy Marduk requires you to develop and live in a society which respects time and protect it from being wasted. In this direction you need to develop sufficient military skills and hardware to safeguard time and to destroy people who do not respect your time and want to waste it. The holy Marduk says that preserving one's time and safeguarding it is also self-defense.
* The holy Marduk has created life and time in it in such a way that a person is most productive in its youth and hence this part of life is to be safeguarded the most and the severest punishment is to be met out to people who destroy childhood and youth, the most productive parts of life.
* Because reproduction is thy duty, more so for persons with greater mental, physical, and spiritual attributes and since best offsprings can be had only in a small part of your life, anybody wasting this part of life is committing the most grevious sin and must be destroyed. This is also self-defense as ordained by the holy Marduk.
* Persons committing the sin of wasting time are not only committing a crime and a sin against an individual but also against the Babylonian society as they are preventing these individuals to contribute to the society at their optimum, and hence people who waste time of others are not just enemies of the individual but the whole society and hence must be destroyed.
* The holy Marduk has given you in its infinite wisdom a set of identity as individual identity (in respect of gender, physical and mental attributes), a family identity (in respect of your mother, father, brother, sister, and your family lineage), a species identity as Human Babylonians, and a religious identity as mescaci Babylonians. Thou shall protect and preserve and persevere with your identities all your life and after. You should never alter these identities as these are given to you by holy Marduk in its divine wisdom and is the connection between you and holy Marduk. You will never sever this connection as its the means by which the holy Marduk has laid your redemption. You will also not allow others to alter or destroy your identity as it is an attack to sever the link between you and holy Marduk and thus its blasphemy. You can do anything to preserve and protect your identity, including destroying people who want to change or alter or destroy your identity or impose the identity of others on you. Such efforts by others is a great crime against holy Marduk and punishable by death.
* When the holy Marduk brings you into this world, the holy Marduk not only gives you the Identity but with it also the means, physical, mental and spiritual to define your deeds. Thus with the unique identity that holy Marduk provides you at birth comes the responsibility to indulge in deeds that are good and in accordance with the commandments. Since your deeds may be effected by others in the society, it is incumbent on you to choose the society in which you live so that you are not adversely affected in your deeds. You always live in a Babylonian society and in that try to make way to gain the society of good people and avoid bad people.
* Because holy Marduk provides you with a unique identity and gives you attributes to define your deeds, you are responsible for your own deeds, more so if you are living in a Babylonian society. You only will be held responsible for your deeds by the holy Marduk. In case you do deeds which are not good and not in accordance with the commandments, you are responsible to nullify and neutralize your bad deeds by re-entering the path of enlightenment given to you by holy Marduk and stop all bad deeds and indulge in good deeds. This is your only chance of redemption in front of holy Marduk.
* Thus redemption is only obtainable by stopping bad deeds and indulging in good deeds. Other people cannot provide redemption. Thus seeking redemption from others is blasphemy.
* To start on the path of redemption one must realize the bad deeds one has done, than charter a practical and spiritual course to correct yourself. The practical course is to start doing good deeds and stopping bad deeds. You can take spiritual help from the Ziggurat by talking to the Ziggurat priest. In such matters confession to the Ziggurat priest can be helpful spiritually. But such confession can be made to your mother or father if they are spiritually leading a life as provided by holy Marduk. In some cases such confession can be made to a spiritually elevated person in the society. In extreme conditions where you think that you are a danger to the society such a confession can be made to law-enforcement/ legal authority.
*Thou shall try to understand the ways and means by which the holy Marduk has created this Cosmos, This Universe, This Earth, This Life and This Us. Thus the study of the creation of Life and Cosmos and how the various elements of nature work and interact is the highest form of worship (along with good deeds) to the holy Marduk. But not everybody in the society is endowed by the holy Marduk with faculties and attributes to do so in its highest form. Those with higher attributes and faculties are to be given high regard and honour in the society. Every effort should be made by the society to help these higher faculty members of the society to study nature and bring truth infront of the society. Those with lesser faculty and attributes should learn from these higher faculty and attribute members of the society to further science and understanding of nature. Holy Marduk wants us to understand and appreciate its creation. Thus science in Mescac is a form of pure worship to the holy Marduk and is promoted.
* The Ziggurat is not only a place of worship in following and reading holy scripture (the Mescac Bible) but it is also a science laboratory where the blessed scientists study science and do scientific experiments and research. In earlier times the King was the highest scientist in the society but with spread of knowledge and education, others also joined as scientists and started worshipping in their Ziggurats. Thus a Ziggurat can be constructed in accordance with one's scientific and spiritual needs. Those with lesser means who cannot construct their own Ziggurats or do not need on a regular basis can go to public Ziggurats to study holy scripture (Mescaci Bible) and scientific literature.
* It is the duty of the Babylonian scientist to make its scientific discoveries and inventions available to the society and it is the duty of the society to honour and attribute such scientific discovery and inventions to the scientist. All such records of the scientific achievement and its author are to be maintained in the Ziggurat.
* Since the holy Marduk has laid a path of enlightenment and truth for you to follow to achieve peace and harmony in this life and after, and provided you with the mental, physical and spiritual means and attributes to achieve this peace and harmony in this life and after by the path laid out by the holy Marduk, the holy Marduk expect you to maintain the integrity of these physical, mental and spiritual attributes and thus gives you the right to defend your physical, mental and spiritual attributes from harm by others or yourself and thus you can take the path of war if necessary to protect these attributes. But this effort and war is not only to be done to protect one's individual attributes but physical, mental, and spiritual attributes of the society as a whole is to be protected both from within and outside. To successfully defend these individual and societal attributes given by holy Marduk thou shall develop sufficient military skills and hardware to defend these individual and societal physical, mental and spiritual attributes both from within and outside attack and harm. This is the duty of every member in the Babylonian society. Thus development of military skills is in accordance with self defense and a necessity to maintain the blessings of holy Marduk on the individual as well as the society.
*Remember the weekly holiday ( Sna Battu = Sabbath) and to keep it holy.It is your day to rest, give time to family, relax and indulge in matters which need your attention. You can avail of all holidays that you get for such matters and give some time for introspection and remembering our creator, the holy Mardok
*Honour and give due respect to your father and mother. The holy Marduk inflicts severe penalties upon parents who repudiate their children, and upon children who are disloyal to their parents.
*Thou shall not kill, except in self defence
*Thou shall not commit adultery Adultery is a sin which degrades the family life and values and Social life and values. It not only affects the individuals indulging in it but adversely affects the other partner, the family and ultimately the society.
* Thou shall not indulge in unnecessary sexual abstinence as the holy Marduk has created man and woman for each other. Those who force sexual abstinence on you are committing blasphemy and must be destroyed. The holy Marduk in its infinite wisdom has created your physiology in a manner that to sustain it and lead a happy and contended life you have to have a female male copulation relationship. The holy Marduk expects and desires this from you. Any kind of worship or lifestyle which requires of you sexual abstinence is blasphemy and a great sin.
All religious works which require of you sexual abstinence are blasphemy and persons preaching them and propagating them and enforcing them must be destroyed. In Babylonian Monastery only persons of non sexual age are permitted to learn babylonian religion Mescac.
Thou shall remember that sexual abstinence is one of the tools and modus operandi of the homosexuals by which they divert people away from straight life and into homosexuality. Because holy Marduk has made your body and physiology such that you need regular female male sex. By blocking this natural instinct given to you by holy Marduk by enforcing sexual abstinence on you, the homosexuals are forcing you physically and mentally to divert your mind and body away from female- male sex and into homosexuality. Thus enforcing sexual abstinence is a very strong modus operandi of homosexuals to spread and propagate homosexuality and is an offense punishable by death.
Thou shall not join an institute which enforces on you sexual abstinence in your sexual age. These institutes are the workshop in which homosexuals control your mind and body and divert it into homosexuality.
Thou shall remember that your worship or prayer to holy Marduk or God does not require any sexual abstinence and you are in the best state of mind to worship and pray to holy Marduk (God) when your female-male sexual desires are fulfilled in the right way prescribed by the holy Marduk.
Thou shall remember that enforcement and propagation of female-male sexual abstinence is modus operandi of homosexuals and punishment for this is death to the homosexuals. Such people have to be destroyed.
Thou shall remember that female male sexual relationship is the natural relationship devised by the holy Marduk to keep you happy and content and in the right frame of mind to worship and pray to holy Marduk (God).
Thou shall remember that sexual abstinence is a sin and blasphemy against holy Marduk (God) because it keeps you away from happiness and contentment and the right frame of mind to remember and pray to holy Marduk (God). When other people force you into it the punishment is death to them. They must be destroyed. Though shall abstain from sexual abstinence.
*Thou shall not steel or indulge in corruption
*Thou shall not bear false witness
*Thou shall not covet things which do not belong to you or
things you do not deserve.
*Thou will and should always marry or reproduce with a Babylonian (Mesopotamian). Marriage or reproduction with a non-Mesopotamian is strictly prohibited. Though sexual intercourse with a non- Mesopotamian is allowed under certain circumstances.
*Thou shall always maintain straight life and shun(reject) homosexuality. Homosexuality is a crime, punishable by death.
* Thou shall maintain a constant state of straight life by maintaining a perpetual female-male relationship and avoiding homosexuals and homosexuality. Thou will make aware of the presence of homosexuals to others in the society so they can protect themselves from them and safeguard themselves from homosexual modus operandi.
* Since it is thy duty to maintain straight life, though shall procure a stable female-male relationship at the earliest. A marriage is considered a duty and procreation and love its goal. The wife and husband shall behave in a manner to stabilise and make happy this relationship. Most matters between husband and wife should be sorted out by mutual understanding and love in accordance with Babylonian religion and culture (Mescac)
* Thou shall carry arms and weapons as needed to defend thyself and other Babylonians. This includes protecting life, honour, property and thy religion and country
*Thou shall strive to place yourself in a place and position where you can protect yourself and other Babylonians in accordance with Babylonian religion (Mescac). Hence migration to places where Babylonians are in good numbers and where thy can support each other is desirable and should be done.
*Thou shall not indulge in betting or gambling
*Though is permitted to indulge in the enjoyment of alcohol but it should be in limits which does not hinder you from observing the commandments nor it should hinder the rights of other people.
*Thou shall strive to achieve as much as your intelligence and capabilities permit as given to you by holy Mardok. Thus Babylonian society has to be free of any form of caste system and reservations.
* Thou can have all that is provided by nature for food, from both the animal Kingdom as well as the Plant Kingdom
*It is thy duty to reproduce, and thou shall do your utmost to bring in this world a progeny in the image of the male partner and a progeny in the image of the female partner, this is how holy Marduk created you, a male and a female, and this is what you have to give to this world, the better the holy Marduk blessed you with intelligence and Physical attributes, stronger is your duty to reproduce and contribute to babylonian society, so it can become stronger and better
* Thou shall always bury your dead in the soil, from soil have you arisen and into soil shall you end.The burial of the dead body is considered very essential to future peace; the body should not be exposed to light. Even in war you shall bury your dead and allow your enemy to bury their dead. In peace the dead should be buried with proper rituals and the King should be buried in accordance with the rituals of the burial of a King.
* Every number or digit or a combination of them is unique, thou shall not attach any religious value to them
An important corollary of above commandments and Monotheism is that Mesopotamian commandments are public in sphere, with no claim to any individual superiority and hence according to Mesopotamian Law, no individual can claim prophethood. Any such claim is bogus and punishable offence according to Mesopotamian laws, culture and tradition.
Another very important corollary, which follows from the above discussion and commandments is that Mesopotamians can have only a Mesopotamian as holy priest or holy King or spiritual leader. Taking a Non-Mesopotamian as priest or King or Spiritual leader is blasphemy and an offense punishable by death.
*An important corollary of above laws is that any law by man which goes against the above commandments is unacceptable and bogus.